|The game has not been released yet
|Prototype sandbox (playtest) version 0.0.15
|Alpha (playtest) version 0.1.0
While the game is not out yet, we did build a prototype which is open for playtest by the community. If you’re interested, you can follow the steps below…
Remember that this is an ongoing project by enthusiasts. We are proudly sharing it with the community for free. You will enroll as a playtester and test basic mechanics.
Ready to give it a try?
- You first need a Steam account. Go to https://store.steampowered.com/ if you don’t have one, create an account and install Steam on your computer.
- Once you’re in Steam, search for “Snow Plow” in the search bar. Access Snow Plow’s store page.
- You’ll see a green button that says “Request Access”. It’s where the “Add to cart” button usually is.
- The number of “seats” available is limited and on a first come first serve basis. You’ll get an email when your access is granted.
- Once your access is granted, you’re ready to install and play like any other Steam game.
We can’t predict how much time it will take for your access to be granted. We open seats on a regular basis so keep an eye on your inbox!
The access is totally free and you’ll get updates as long as the Playtest is going. Once the game is released for purchase, the playtest will terminate and you’ll lose access.