What we have available for you to play right now is a prototype sandbox. Which means that we developed the basic mechanics and put them together on a small map with 2 trucks. There is no gameplay, but you can still enjoy plowing snow around the map and change the weather conditions as you’d like in a day/night cycle. While you enjoy this tiny bit, we are using what we developed for this prototype to build the main game.
Remember that this is an ongoing project by enthusiasts. We are proudly sharing it with the community for free.
Ready to give it a try?
- You first need a Steam account. Go to https://store.steampowered.com/ if you don’t have one, create an account and install Steam on your computer.
- Once you’re in Steam, search for “Snow Plow” in the search bar. Access Snow Plow’s store page.
- You’ll see a green button that says “Request Access”. It’s where the “Add to cart” button usually is.
- The number of “seats” available is limited and on a first come first serve basis. You’ll get an email when your access is granted.
- Once your access is granted, you’re ready to install and play like any other Steam game.
The access is totally free and you’ll get updates as well as long as the Playtest is going. Once the game is released for purchase, the playtest will terminate and you’ll lose access.